Thursday, January 24, 2013

Let's start


Welcome to economicus24

This is a blog with main concern in economic and politic aspects. I created this blog primary to help individuals understand more things about managing their financial position. Through this portal I focus on present ways and tips on how a person can become a better manager of its own economic position.

It is my firm belief that individuals lack fundamental economical and financial education. How many examples are there of individuals or households highly levered and deep in debt and angst? How many of you know the current state of your mortgage contract, your property's real value and your household financial sustainability? How do you make crucial financial decision about your future without being able to answer this questions?

It is sad to see highly motivated and smart individuals, successful advocates or doctors, to be totally unable to manage their financial situation. Also, many more people that struggle to make it through while they could do 10 times better if they managed correctly their finance. Unfortunately, for some people economics are the everyday science today.

You may be a perfect employee in your domain but if you are not capable to manage your economic problems you will find yourself being stressed and most of the times distressed. It is funny if you ask me because I think economics is the most straightforward science that is why I found it extremely interesting to study it through all my academic programs. I feel that I was one of the lucky people to get insight in this domain. Most of my friends became physicists and doctors. It is really interesting to discuss with them about trivial issues because I find out that their knowledge in economic subjects are just as short as my knowledge in physics and chemistry.

The problem is that all people need a basic economic knowledge. I may be very bad at physics and I cannot understand chemistry but I know economics. This is the tool in my everyday life. Knowing some basic economic aspects will help you manage your everyday life. Our everyday life is constantly linked to economics and law. Individuals don’t need to be experts but they can save so much money if they consider some basic principles before acting.

This is the goal of this blog. To give advice on treating everyday plain economic problems. To make people understand how a company is operating. To give them insight on how they can earn money back just by changing the way they present their tax report. To give them an idea how mortgages and credit cards are working and whether is better to buy or rent a house. To make them Homo economicus, a rational economic thinker.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment